Your equipment is key to your day-to-day operation. You simply cannot afford downtime. A custom preventative maintenance program can ...
- Provide scheduled maintenance visits that fit your operating schedule
- Help to avoid unexpected costly repairs
- Eliminate equipment downtime
- Customize an asset management program designed to protect your equipment investment
- Provide a pre-determined budget for your annual service and maintenance expense
- Identify needed repairs on a pro-active, not re-active basis
- We only use O.E.M. replacement parts are used to uphold the integrity of your equipment
Our 3 levels of maintenance programs are as follows;
- Includes a comprehensive evaluation and testing of your equipment
- Small repairs, calibration and adjustments are completed while on-site
- We will provide a detailed quotation for any required larger repairs
- Additional larger repairs are completed on a time and material basis
Preventative Maintenance Plus
- Provides all the benefits of the Inspection Program
- Includes all labour for both planned and emergency services for the listed equipment. Parts are billed separately.
- Emergency service is covered twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
All Inclusive Programs
- Provides all the benefits of the PM Plus program
- Covers both parts and labour for emergency and planned service visits
If these programs do not meet your needs, we can work with you to "customize" a PM program to fit your exact requirements.
*** Labour and parts required to replace a generator, fry-pot or food-well are not covered by our service programs.
To learn more or to receive a no charge PM proposal, please call us at (416) 422-5580 and ask for
Richard DeSousa at extension 2231 or Trevor Seppanen at extension 2321.